The Chambers of Commerce in Elkhart County, the City of Goshen, and the Center for Business Excellence are hosting a special COVID-19 webinar to help local businesses keep their employees and customers safe as they regain their momentum. Our panel of professionals representing Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail and Restaurants will share what they’ve learned over the last 6 weeks, what’s working well for each along with some potential pitfalls to avoid.
Our Panel will include:
- Health Care: Randy Christophel, President and CEO, Goshen Health
Carl Risk, President, Elkhart General Hospital
Dr. Michelle Bache, Elkhart General Hospital
- Manufacturing: Jacqueline Barton, President, Specialized Staffing Solutions
- Restaurants: Cam Snyder, Owner Chubby Trout, Flippin’ Cow Restaurants
- Retail: Kate Leaman, Owner, Shirley's Gourmet Popcorn
Our panel discussion will help answer these critical questions:
Please use the link to register. If multiple people are attending from your organization, please have each individual complete a registration. Once you register, you’ll receive the Zoom Meeting log in information. Zoom information will come in a separate email the day before the event.
- What is the current state of COVID-19 in Elkhart County?
- How do we continue operating, while keeping our customers and employees safe?
- What lessons can we learn from other local businesses?
- What do we need to know about screening and testing employees?
- How do we avoid a “second wave” hitting Elkhart County?
- What type of personal protective equipment is most effective?
- How do we keep informed about what is going on in our area?
- How do we encourage employees to practice social distancing when not at work?