Empowering impact-Managed IT services for nonprofits
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
2 p.m. EDT | 1 p.m. CDT
In today’s tight labor market, it isn’t easy to find and retain employees with the technical skill sets necessary to move your organization through the digital transformation necessary to further your mission. That’s why nonprofits are choosing to outsource many of their information technology needs. The right mix of managed IT services can help nonprofits significantly increase the value they bring to constituents and donors.
Join our webcast to learn how IT outsourcing can help your nonprofit:
- Secure donor data and protect against cyber threats
- Take advantage of unified relationship management and organizational tools
- Benefit from online fundraising, mobile solutions and social media integration
- Empower staff productivity with innovative digital collaboration solutions
- Predict outcomes and visualize program efficacy for stakeholders
- Realize the added value of outsourcing finance and accounting to strengthen your back office
Who should attend?
Finance, marketing, and technology executives within nonprofits
By the end of this webcast, participants will be able to manage productivity through digital collaboration, determine the value of today’s online fundraising tools and mobile solutions, and identify the added value of outsourcing finance and accounting to strengthen back-office functions.
Email us or call +1 800 274 3978.
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer one CPE credit for attending this webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.