Ben’s Soft Pretzels Expands Presence in Collegiate and Professional Sporting Venues
Amish-Inspired Pretzel Bakery Announces Partnerships with the Arizona Cardinals, Florida State University, Texas Christian University, and the University of Louisville to Deliver Fresh Pretzels to Fans
GOSHEN, Ind. – (Insert Date)
– With the goal of enhancing the fan experience by delivering fresh, made on-site pretzels, sports fans at select University and NFL arenas are cheering for more than just their favorite teams as Ben’s Soft Pretzels rolled into new venues this season. Today, Ben’s Soft Pretzels, one of the fastest growing pretzel franchises in the US, has announced it has added to its existing athletic partnership roster by aligning themselves with the Arizona Cardinals, Florida State University, Texas Christian University, and University of Louisville athletic departments, to deliver Ben’s famous fresh, soft pretzels at sporting events year-round.
The new partnerships joins Ben’s Soft Pretzels’ existing athletic partnerships with: the Indiana Pacers basketball; University of Notre Dame football, basketball and hockey; University of Michigan football and basketball; Auburn University football and basketball; University of Wisconsin football, basketball and wrestling; Purdue football; Indiana University football; Murray State University basketball; South Bend Cubs minor league baseball; Gary SouthShore RailCats minor league baseball; and the Schaumburg Boomers minor league baseball.
With its simple and flexible business model, Ben’s Soft Pretzels has become known for establishing its presence in high-traffic areas such as sporting venues, shopping malls, and Wal-Mart and Meijer supercenters. This season, Ben’s Soft Pretzels will expand its existing lineup of college and professional sporting partnerships with the addition of:
- ● Arizona Cardinals: Ben’s Soft Pretzels is please to announce a partnership with Craft Culinary Concepts. Craft Culinary Concepts will be fresh baking Ben’s Soft Pretzels at Ben’s second professional sporting venue and at their first National Football League (NFL) team stadium as the fresh baked pretzels enter University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, to serve fresh pretzels at all home Arizona Cardinals football games and other events throughout the year.
- ● Florida State University: Ben’s Soft Pretzels will head down to Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL, to serve ACC fans fresh pretzels at Doak Campbell Stadium for all home football games. A signature shaped “FSU Spear” pretzel will be available to fans, as well as traditional pretzels.
- ● Texas Christian University: Ben’s Soft Pretzels has partnered with the Big 12’s Texas Christian University to serve fresh pretzels at Amon G. Carter Stadium for football games in Fort Worth, TX.
- ● University of Louisville: Ben’s Soft Pretzels is now serving pretzels at the University of Louisville Cardinals Stadium in Louisville, KY.
“There’s nothing better than cheering on your favorite team with a warm, fresh Ben’s soft pretzel in hand,” said Scott Jones, CEO and co-founder of Ben’s Soft Pretzels. “The addition of partnerships with these great schools and a NFL team allows us to further our mission to deliver the world’s best pretzels to sports fans across the nation.”
About Ben’s Soft Pretzels
Ben’s Soft Pretzels is home of the World’s Greatest Soft Pretzel. One bite will forever change your perception of what a pretzel should taste like. Our nearly half-pound of fluffy, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth artisan pretzel goodness features imported German pretzel salt and 11 gourmet dipping sauces to choose from. Our quick-serve soft pretzel franchise opportunity offers a simple business model with prime real estate locations and a cost-effective distribution system. Founded in 2008, Ben’s Soft Pretzels has become one of the nation’s fastest growing soft pretzel franchise with 85+ locations in ten states. For more information visit benspretzels.com
Ben's Soft Pretzels, LLC
: 574-970-2188 ext. 700
Media Contact: Jillian Koeneman, Vice President of Marketing, email@example.com or 574-970-2188 x705