Goshen Hospital is a community-owned, nonprofit hospital committed to serving its community for more than 100 years. Our hospital is located off of State Road 15 in Goshen, IN.
Expanded description: Goshen Hospital is part of the Goshen Health system, an integrated health system of dedicated specialists, providers and medical experts. Goshen Hospital is a community-owned, nonprofit hospital committed to serving its community for more than 100 years. Our hospital is located off of State Road 15 in Goshen, IN. Goshen Hospital is governed by its own boards of directors, made up of local community members. We have a team of nationally recognized, skilled healthcare professionals who provide general medical and surgical services for patients in Elkhart County and its surrounding communities.
• 122 beds
• Celebrating more than 100 years in the community
• Nationally recognized as Best Place to Work in the state of Indiana
• Consistently ranked above the 95th percentile in Colleague engagement scores
• Winner of six Summit Awards for patient satisfaction
• MAGNET designation
We offer comprehensive inpatient and emergency services.
• Emergency room care, available 24/7
• Quality patient care
• General surgery
• Minimally invasive surgery
• Diagnostic services
• Imaging services
• Laboratory services
200 High Park Ave.
(Located off Main Street/State Road 15)
Goshen, IN 46526
Available 24/7 at Goshen Hospital.