Campbell and Fetter Bank traces its roots back to 1863 when it was founded by William Mitchell in Kendallville, Indiana. The Bank has served our shareholders across three centuries by managing through periods of both economic turmoil and growth. The Bank changed hands only one time from Mitchell?s decedents in 1976.
Campbell & Fetter Bank offers full service banking products with personal service. Locations in Elkhart, Kosciusko, Noble, DeKalb and Steuben counties.
Campbell and Fetter Bank believes in strong communities.
By taking a lead as a community leader, we can make a difference to the places we live and work. A long, rich tradition of giving back to the community is ingrained in C&F?s corporate culture. We strive to be Outstanding Community Citizens Through Gifts of our Time And Resources.
C&F supports community activities that contribute to the economic, social, cultural, educational and health needs of the communities in which we live and work. The Campbell and Fetter ?Community Initiatives? program has been developed to encourage and enhance the activities of community groups for the uncommon good. The primary purpose is to create a sustainable social impact on the communities we serve. We strive to create a synergy that will focus on community goals and needs. It is our intent to partner with established groups in our counties. We will be attracted by groups that think of themselves not as a charity, but rather as a mission-based business. ?Community Initiatives? is a long term plan that will have an effect on all of our futures.
Located at the corner of US 33 and Eisenhower Drive.